Thursday, November 6, 2014

Discovering Dr.Wallach

















Posted by Getyour90.com

A friend of mine had asked me to “see what I could find out online” about a guy named Dr. Wallach. For some reason I wasn't much interested. It may have been due to a general uneasiness I have always felt about doctors. 
Perhaps it was the doctor bills I received after I found out I had Cancer. I began to wonder whose interest they (doctors) were truly serving---the patient or an insurance company. Or maybe my interest for searching "Dr. Wallach" was lacking because of my more recent experience with Cancer and Chemotherapy drugs. 

But after spending some time in the hospital, it WAS becoming clear, these doctor and FDA approved drugs really DO destroy nearly everything in the body!

Whatever was holding me back from doing this search, on this particular night I decided to put aside some biases against the medical system for a minute and do a quick look-up of Dr. Wallach. After all, I do enjoy analyzing things.   

Besides that, wasn't MY doctor and I could quickly read a little about who Dr. Wallach was and move on with my life---no harm done.That was nearly 4 months ago. 

As I write this it is November 5, 2014 and I not only wish Dr. Wallach was my doctor, I wake up seeking out ways to spread his message about 90 for life and to better understand good nutrition. I hope to use this website to spread his message of proper nutrition, 90 for life education and overall healthy living.


Resources:  Dr. Wallach 

No comments:

Post a Comment